The Széchenyi Foundation of Educational Development’s board of trustees would like to give their thanks to all the people who donated 1% of their personal income tax to the foundation in 2014.
Using the 481,380 Ft we received, we will help the foundation reach its goals.
The foundation’s tax number: 1 9098966-1-07
The foundation’s bank account number: 10102952-38076719-00000005 BUDAPEST BANK
The foundation was formed in 1992. It supports the following goals:
- Supporting the education and foreign language training of secondary school students.
- Improving conditions of general secondary school education.
- Furthering the training and improvement of conditions for educators and teachers.
- Improving the quality of materials in secondary schools.
- Supporting student events, educational and cultural competitions, and free-time and sporting events.
- Giving case-by-case aid for students in need.
The head of the board of trustees: Darányi Zsuzsanna
Members of the board: Borosné Rádl Izabella
Lencsésné Turáni Gizella
Requirements for membership:
A person may join who is national or foreign, legal or natural* persons, and pays for the foundation and/or gives their non-cash contributions to the foundation through a trustee.
The foundation does the following tasks to reach its goals:
The foundation supports the education and foreign language training of secondary school students using the resources available. After surveying the concerns of students and teachers, they begin improving the general conditions and quality of materials in secondary schools. It provides financing and insurance for training and courses, learning materials, books, and teaching guides in order to support the course of study. It supports and encourages participation in student events, educational and cultural competitions, and free-time and sporting events that are deemed appropriate within school regulations. The foundation also gives case-by-case aid for students in need in order to help them develop and reveal their talents.